TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE STOVES COUNTRYFILE LIVE SOCIAL PRIZE DRAW LAUNCHING 27.07.18 (the “Prize Draw”)
To be in with a chance to win, you need to follow the instructions in the Instagram post below which was shared on 1300hrs Friday 27 July.
GIVEAWAY! As long term readers will know, my heart is split between town and country – I grew up in rural Kent, where playing in hay barns, and long bicycle rides down almost deserted back lanes were the norm, yet I now live in London, albeit in the greenest part I could find, with the London wilds of Hampstead Heath a short ride away. So I’m very excited to be attending this year’s @BBCCountryFileLive event @BlenheimPalace with Lettice as guests of @StovesUK who are providing their gorgeous cookers for all the chef demos in the kitchen theatre. And…drumroll, you could be too…I have two pairs of tickets for two people to give away. All you need to do is make sure you are following me & @stovesuk leave a comment below to tell us if you are town or country at heart #StayingInIn #Stoves #Ad This is a Paid Partnership in association with Stoves. T&Cs for the giveaway can be found by following the link in the bio above. Winner will be notified on Tuesday evening at 6pm via DM.
All entrants should leave a comment on the Libertylndngirl Instagram feed as directed, and follow @LibertyLondonGirl and @StovesUK on Instagram.
Terms and conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the Stoves Countryfile Live social media competition and is organised by Stoves UK. Participants automatically agree to these Terms and Conditions.
a. The competition is live from 27 July 2018 at 1300hrs until 31 July 2018 at 1400hrs. Stoves reserves the right to adapt the conditions, prizes, definitions or other information, or to cancel the competition, at any time without any form of prior announcement.
2. Only entrants who are over 18 and from the UK with UK postage addresses are eligible.
3. Participation in the competition gives the chance to win a pair of tickets to Countryfile Live at Blenheim Palace.
4. 2 x winners will be chosen at random at 1430hrs using www.commentpicker.com when the competition has closed on Tuesday 31 July 2018, and winners will be announced at 1800hrs on the same day.
5. Entrants will be contacted via Instagram Direct Message if they are chosen as a winner. The winner must respond to such notification and provide the details requested or they will forfeit the prize.
6. Winners will be required to provide the Promoter with information including their full name, address and email address for the e-tickets to be sent to. Winners should bring their ID to the festival on the day to claim the Stoves merchandise.
7. The Promoter will arrange the prize no later than 3 days after the winner has responded to the notification in section 5 above. The Promoter is not responsible where incorrect details are provided.
8. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer prizes of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
9. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or mislaid entries or prizes. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
10. The names of the winners will be available on request to: Stoves, Marketing, Glen Dimplex Home Appliances, Stoney Lane, Prescot, Merseyside, L35 2XW
The promoter: Glen Dimplex Home Appliances Ltd, Stoney Lane, Prescot, Merseyside, L35 2XW
Data including your name and address will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and only used in relation to this competition. For full details on how we process your personal data please see our privacy notice: http://www.stoves.co.uk/privacy-notice/