Terms & Conditions for the AquaShard & LibertyLondonGirl.com Giveaway of a Dinner for two as detailed in this Instagram post on the @libertylndngirl feed.
- This prize draw is open internationally to entrants aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- All entrants should leave a comment on the Libertylndngirl Instagram feed, and follow the @LibertyLondonGirl and @AquaShard Instagram channels
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 18 May 2018
- Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There is one prize to be won:Dinner for two at a guaranteed window table. To include three courses and side orders, a cocktail or glass of Champagne on arrival, a bottle of wine chosen by the sommelier & coffee.
The winner and their guest must be over 18, the prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative. The booking is subject to availability and must be taken by 31st October 2018.
- The first entry chosen at random using www.randompicker.com from all entries received by the closing date will win the prize. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via their Instagram Direct Message facility within 28 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize within 60 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner’s details (name and county or country) will be made available on request to those writing to AquaShard Liberty London Girl competition, AquaShard Head Office, 40 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3UD within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues
- Promoter and Data Controller: AquaShard, 40 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3UD (Please do not send entries to this address)