Statement earrings are my absolute weakness. They’re such an easy way to jazz up an outfit, and are perfect for that old magazine chestnut – day to night dressing. I also find them incredibly useful on all my travels: add a pair of shoulder-grazing earrings and a metallic clutch to an outfit composed of jeans, white sneakers and a navy cashmere sweater and you have a perfectly acceptable going out look.
These are also all pretty inexpensive so when you inevitably lose one, or both, it’s not the end of the world.
Top Row – left to right:
1) Lioness Metal Ball Drop Statement Earrings from ASOS £25
2) Warehouse Pearl Drop Orb Earrings reduced to £5
3) ALDO Statement Crystal Drop Earrings from ASOS £25
4) M&S COLLECTION Beatle Drop Earrings £15
Bottom row – left to right:
5) & Other Stories Multi-Circle Link Earrings £23
6) ALDO Beaded Tassel Statement Earrings in Red from ASOS £25
7) Warehouse Oversized Jewelled Earrings reduced to £5
8) & Other Stories Statement Chain Earrings £35