Watergate Bay in Cornwall is one of the places that Holly and I have loved to take Posetta Baddog for long, sandy walks. P Bad loves digging holes, eating seaweed, and chasing and retrieving anything that is vaguely tennis ball-shaped,

(and the latter definition stretches to include rocks, pebbles, driftwood, and sticks), so a long, wide English beach is her idea of heaven.

I took these pictures back in spring 2012, on one of our gorgeous Cornish holidays. Pottles is very ill at the moment, and I want to remember all the good times.

She is TOO cute!!!

Rosie xx

Following the adventures of this little dog is always such a joy. Beautiful photos. x

Wonderful pictures of your small companion. Thanks to your posts over the years I’m sure many readers , myself included, feel that we know Posetta. I’m so sorry to hear that she’s ill.

We had a fantastic break at Watergate Bay this year (without our dog). We hadn’t realised how dog friendly the beaches are in Cornwall. All the beaches where we live restrict dogs on the beach to winter which seems such a shame. Having said that my husband had the pleasure of a greyhound running up to him while he was building a sandcastle with our daughter and wee-ing on his back. Luckily my husband just laughed it off and went for a swim in the sea.

I saw your twitter comment on Bdog. So sad to hear this news but such a lovely set of memories you have, including this one. Sending hugs.

Wonderful photos of a dog with a huge personality that shines through all the images you have posted of her. So sorry to hear she is ill, but I bet she is receiving the best love and attention possible x

So sorry little PBD is ill, she seems such a wonderful dog and a big part of your family

So sorry to hear that PBD is ill. Best wishes for a speedy recover. Please keep us updated on his progress x

Stunning pictures, I agree, and the dog is very cuuute!

So sorry PBad is ill, your tales of adventure and your walks are fun, hope things get better xx. I grew up and live an hour down the coast from Watergate Bay and have just taken on a beach cafe in St Ives Bay. We are in the process of ripping it apart, fun in the freezing storms in the midst of winter! No website yet (Cornish girls do it ‘dreckly), just Twitter @TheCove_Cafe – dog walking fine out of season, and we have dog biscuits! Love to PB x