coffee jar camden

I properly love this new and very tiny coffee shop on Camden’s Parkway, up towards Regent’s Park. The really excellent coffee is organic Monmouth Coffee, there  is organic hot chocolate, and they have a bench outside for sitting in the sun, free wifi, a bowl for small sausage dogs to drink from, and an admirable selection of very good cake and biscuit-y things. There are sandwiches too, but I haven’t tried them yet.

Coffee Jar CAmden Parkway

Parkway is doing well at providing a bulwark against the chains and the corporates. If you are visiting Camden I highly recommend a stroll in the direction of The Coffee Jar.

coffee jar camden

The Coffee Jar, 83 Parkway, London, NW1

Love me a coffee house! London is such a minefield so it’s good to hear about the decent ones… x

That does look gorgeous. x

I love this one too. Get so tired of all the chains.

Looks so sweet.

Definitely going to check this out next time I am over that way.

Really great new coffee shop. Not sure if the charming girl who took time to talk to my friend and I was the owner but she struck exactly the right balance of making you feel special and looked after without intruding on any catch up friends may be having- maybe she could give lessons to louder establishments that don’t quiet get if your in a coffee shop that serves great coffee and the most deliciously tempting array of treats to eat – you may be a morning person but as owner/ manager / staff you need to gage that it could easily be a much needed hangover cure!! Fast but caring service, well thought out and mouthwatering menu , fun , friendly and has just got it right . Definately worth a visit ( and just across the road from landmarks like The Dublin Castle) I don’t rave about coffee shops usually, a few new ones have sprung up around camden that feel a bit a bit pretentious but this has got it just right. http://www.twitter.com/foodloveslondon P.S they were also very sweet to the dog I was with – who also loves it!