Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover

Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover £17

I am slightly obsessive about eye make-up removers, as I am a contact lens wearer with sensitive skin, and a penchant for lots of hard-to-shift gel eyeliner. This new one from Clarins is a bi-phase lotion  (which means you need to shake it before you use it), and I found that it really did instantly removes all traces of my not normally budging eye make-up as it promised. I also liked that my eyes didn’t feel greasy afterwards, but still felt moisturised.

(I also like this Melvita eye make-up remover, which is great.)

Looks good, I usually use the Lancome one but it is much more expensive, so will try the Clarins next time!
@scotdownsouth

@Sarah: The Lancome one is excellent tho! Wld be interested to hear how you get on with the Clarins LLGxx

This or the Melvita you mentioned before for imposs to budge Lancôme Hypnose Waterproof mascara ?

Ah then you wouldn’t like vaseline. Although I then do a general face washing cleanse, using muslin square and that shifts any residual greasiness.

@Janie: Vaseline is no use with contacts, altho my mother used to swear by it LLGxx

And Eve Lom works for me too with waterproof masc and liquid eyeliner and falsie glue combo

@MetroCityGirl: ooh hard choice! I honestly like them both. LLGxx

I nearly threw away my mini bottle of this the other day… Must test it out.

you should really try bioderma – its amazeballs! soft, gentle yet gets rid of gel liner (availabe at john bell of croydon or anywhere in paris). also try facial oils as they remove all your eye make up in a jiffy nowadays without the greasiness remaining. try the shu uemura it’s great. sometimes i use marroccan oil too if i’m travelling as this works too + moisturises.