2012-06-13 12.27.51

I love this dress. Really, truly. I blow kisses at it in my wardrobe. Here it is, hanging in state from the half tester above my bed at the Costes in Paris on Tuesday night before the Ferragamo resort show at the Louvre. There’s much to love about it: it has sleeves, first and foremost. But they are lace so you don’t look too upholstered. The hem hits just above the knee, giving a great curve down form the bottom, and the neckline is slightly scooped:flattering to the bust but no great cleavage reveal.  Best of all, it’s lined in soft cotton jersey, so it covers all manner of bra & knicker lines, and rolls up to travel like a dream.

I’m seriously considering buying a second. They aren’t cheap (& I got the grey one half price with some vouchers), but the cobalt one is saying Ascot quite loudly to me.

Zarita dress £303.00 from Matches

Screen shot 2012-06-18 at 22.30.42

And I do like that sexy all-the-way-down zip to…

Screen shot 2012-06-18 at 22.28.51

I have this dress and will be wearing it this week – Hope we don’t have a ‘snap’ moment – on the other hand, sort of hope we do. Bisous

Well I say get it.
Its really great when you find a frock that does everything you need. Many are the times I have bought two (or three even in one case) frocks in a variety of colours but of the same design because , quite simply it worked for me.
Yes the initial outlay may give your bank account a jolt, but hey ! You could be too old or too dead to enjoy it soon so go for it now!
Likewise for high heel or impractical but beautiful shoes and “Best” wear it now!!!
Jx

it’s gorgeous, I only wish it made the Whistles summer sale so that I could buy it, but I think not

Beautiful dress; would look lovely in teal and crimson too. It’s out of my budget, but a girl can always enjoy a metaphorical wish list ; )

Love when you do clothes posts as I suffer from ample bosom issues too. Wondered how you got on with the Whistles swimsuit you had posted on Instagram ?

I have three of her dresses and they just fit so perfectly. They always seem to be the perfect length with the perfect neckline. A woman who knows how to make a dress. Go on, buy the cobalt one!

Gorgeous! That would be perfect for a rehersal dinner. I love @DVF!