I popped into Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge for a mani pedi at the Nails Inc Champagne Bar with my mama on Friday morning, in preparation for the Scottish Fashion Awards today. As I beetled past the front of the store on my way to feed my parking meter, I happened to glance up from my BlackBerry.

And oh I am SO glad that I did. Aren’t these temporary vintage shop fronts, built into Harvey Nichol’s frontage along Knightsbridge amazing? The VM team at Harvey Nichols are on fire right now.

I absolutely love their window displays at the moment, there have been some really chic ones

Smashing! You don’t see that kind of thing much anymore and it reminds that windows are really sets dressed with lighting, scenery, and props and become theatrical stages.

Harvey Nics’ are on fire…..how cool are these windows, I love the vintage theme so cute and sweet!!

yes. they are fantastic. Years ago I was a window dresser, but I never got to do such fabulous windows. Well, you can’t really with furniture & china.
I appreciate how much work would have gone into them, great job.
x

The windows in this place are really stunning. It reflects the art, culture, and way of life of the European people. Sometimes the window’s design can tell a lot about the culture, history and standard of living of a certain nation.

Being a VM is one of my dream jobs. I’d love to work somewhere that actually encourages such creativity as this within their windows!

Great photos, thanks for sharing these!

Amber xx