IMG_20120522_153354

Please don’t hate me right now. For I believe I may be in paradise. Really, it’s hard to argue when you walk into your hotel room, draw back the curtains and see that view.

It’s very, very rare that I ever go anywhere without an agenda, so to have four days here to just loll, write and eat is blissful.

Speaking of eating. Here’s my late lunch yesterday afternoon from Fire, the casual restaurant here: Nasi goreng with tofu. It was delicious, but it’s one of only three Indonesian vegetarian options in the hotel restaurants, so I guess I’ll be eating a lot of it, or hoofing it down the drive into Seminyak to eat. (I just can’t bring myself to eat pizza/salad/pasta in Bali, when the local food is so very, very good.)

2012-05-22 17.17.36

This was the view this morning from breakfast:

IMG_20120523_102959

I’m keeping up the Mayr good work with lots of exercise: I swam the entire circumference of the swimming pool three times this morning, whilst listening to Desert Island Discs on my waterproof MP3 player. It seemed appropriate somehow. And goodness how much nicer than just doing boring old laps in a pool. The only danger is getting carried away and bumping into a palm tree, but I can live with that.

2012-05-23 11.38.58

And I got wear my new sandals. Zara! £29!

IMG_20120522_175848

Right off for a massage now…

LLG is a B&B guest at The W Bali, Seminyak, Bali.

I am seriously jealous but I don’t hate you. Great blog. Can’t wait to see where you go next?

Please dont swim in the sea – its pretty polluted up there.

But you must go to Biku, its a balinese tea lounge – its pretty much opposite the entrance either the W or Potatohead on the main road, so not too much effort…

This is well deserved! Relax, enjoy and have lots of fun xx

Wow! Those are some fabulous snaps! My friend just came back from Bali and said it truly is a paradise! Waiting to see what you get up to there 🙂 x

Oh dear lord, you lucky girl – what heaven!

How wonderful! Enjoy every minute.

Ahhhh this looks heavenly!! Bali is now firmly on my bucket list! x

Paradise! I don’t think there is a single person that wouldn’t be agree to that statment. Bali has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world! So you were indeed in paradise. Vacationing without agenda is the best kind of vacation, because planning a vacation can be stressful. But if you choose Bali or other exotic place, it definitely worth all the stress! Talking about exotic place, have you ever heard of Phuket? Haha of course you have! Having your next vacation there might be your next decision! To enjoy the vacation vibe even more, what we need the most is privacy. Rent a villa is the best choice since we van enjoy the property ourselves with minimum bumping with other tourists. To be having the pool for ourselves, the pool with amazing ocean view. Oh yes, it all screams paradise! If you decided to travel to Phuket, please do check our amazingly beautiful villa, you won’t be disappointed! Visit us and thank you!