Wow. It’s London Fashion Week already.

Cannot. Compute.

Over the next five days, I will attend around 65 shows and presentations in venues ranging from the Institute of Directors to the Royal Courts of Justice. With, of course, the official  venue at Somerset House hosting the main runway venue, as well as the selling exhibition and countless smaller shows & presentations.

This season, Mercedes-Benz UK have again given me a car and driver at my disposal for the week. However I won’t be running their Twitter feed, (I’ll be guest tweeting from three shows each day for them instead at @MercedesLFW), so you can catch up with LFW throughout the day over on the @LibertyLndnGirl feed.

I’ll also be posting my London Fashion Week photo diary over on the LibertyLondonGirl Instagram feed and on my Tumblr. That’s where you’ll find photos of everything from backstage to front row, from the back of the car to the front of Somerset House.

I’ve got my rail of clothes waiting, my jewellery laid out, and my shoes polished. My Samsung Galaxy Tab & Galaxy phone are charged, my BlackBerry Torch &  iPhone (for Instagramming) ready to go. Ten camera memory cards are packed and my camera lenses polished. Dominique has opened over two hundred envelopes, and sorted the invitations…

It’s show time!

Wow, I’m so jealous!! Have great time girl!! xo

How exciting! Enjoy yourself!

You go, girl!
That is quite a schedule.

Look at you all prepared!

Have fun – and don’t forget to eat, sleep and enjoy!

Sheesh! I sounds like your mum now!

You are in your glory–and thanks for letting your readers bask in your glow. LFW is always a fun time to be a reader of LLG. Enjoy!

That’s one hell of a schedule – no one does it quite like you Sasha! So sad to miss my three day trip to London this season due to winter germ fest – will be champing at the bit come September. Have an amazing time x

have fun darl –

I have just come back from the Paris SS13 fabric shows so when we come up to breathe lets do guac

How refreshing it must be to be looking forward to it this year!! I’m seeing new talent Shao Yen’s presentation tomorrow at the Scout shows at Freemason’s Hall which, luckily for me, is predominantly black (the only colour I have anything remotely fashionable in!) I’ve never been to anything like it before so hugely excited and a little nervous if I’m honest. Hope you enjoy it all right through to the end! xx