Today’s Dog of the Day is Dougal, the fawn French Bulldog puppy. Now four months old, Dougal hangs out with My Wardrobe.com’s PR Director Lauren Stevenson & her husband. Do not even THINK of entering My-Wardrobe HQ without Dougal’s permission:
Dougal French Bulldog puppy

Dougal likes Ralph Lauren cashmere sweaters, Barbour jackets and dehydrated cow hooves. (Yes, he really does chew them for hours.) He splits his time between the my-wardrobe HQ in Camden and Emanate PR’s Shoreditch office, where he has become accustomed to the worlds of fashion and consumer PR. He has his own puppy cage by Lauren’s desk: Dougal French Bulldog puppy

His favourite things are chasing runners across Clapham Common, tottering after his favourite tennis ball and tormenting his sister, Minnie the cat. Dougal wasn’t entirely sure about this whole modelling lark. Although he loved licking my camera lens:

Dougal French Bulldog puppy

And then: zonko puppy
Dougal French Bulldog puppy
Liberty-Blog-Photo Click on the banner to see some wonderful dogs looking for a new home.

Dougal, is by my desk and has a well and truly enlarged ego as a result of reading your wonderful blog.

I’m her husband by the way. Unless this is another boyfriend I don’t know about…

@Chris Stevenson: oops! Sorry ( Copy amended). I have a feeling Dougal is about to go viral… LLGxx

What a sweet little baby!!! Having a heartmelting moment here. 🙂

ahhhh, what a gorgeous pup!
I think every workplace would be better for a resident dog – a sure way to relieve stress and put a smile on visitors faces …….but I would say that, I’m biased……

Absolutely love Frenchies… All of my pets have been rescues, either from a shelter or animals that have been abandoned/surrendered at vet hospitals I’ve worked in. Miss having a dog, we are “down” to 7 cats (we are a bit of a feline Brady bunch) and have decided not to increase our furkid family until we move back to the States, but would go to Dogs Trust if we changed our minds.

GET OUT OF HERE!

I am wildly in love with Dougal. So handsome.

If there is such a thing as maternal instinct, mine is kicking into overdrive. Dougal is absolutely darling.

Dougal is a good looking chap with a cheeky face!
Our whippet (Whippey) also likes cashmere and fleece and owns his own Barbour. There’s a few pictures of him on twitpic. We were thinking of using these for a leaflet promo! Hope you like (Whippey) http://twitpic.com/7c5ji4
http://twitpic.com/4e0gyr Have a great day!
Fiona Whippet Couriers. http://www.whippetcouriers.co.uk/

Hmmm, ok, so he’s almost as gorgeous as Alfred, I’ll admit it. Almost…

Emma xx

Oh my god that’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen! I’ve wanted a frenchie for ages but my boyfriend says I can only get one if he never has to see it or touch it. As we live together I haven’t worked out how to do this yet. Humph.

Oh what a delicious face! xx