Dog of the Day: Dougal, the fawn French Bulldog puppy, in association with Dogs Trust

by Sasha Wilkins on February 2, 2012 · 16 comments

Today’s Dog of the Day is Dougal, the fawn French Bulldog puppy. Now four months old, Dougal hangs out with My’s PR Director Lauren Stevenson & her husband. Do not even THINK of entering My-Wardrobe HQ without Dougal’s permission:
Dougal French Bulldog puppy

Dougal likes Ralph Lauren cashmere sweaters, Barbour jackets and dehydrated cow hooves. (Yes, he really does chew them for hours.) He splits his time between the my-wardrobe HQ in Camden and Emanate PR’s Shoreditch office, where he has become accustomed to the worlds of fashion and consumer PR. He has his own puppy cage by Lauren’s desk: Dougal French Bulldog puppy

His favourite things are chasing runners across Clapham Common, tottering after his favourite tennis ball and tormenting his sister, Minnie the cat. Dougal wasn’t entirely sure about this whole modelling lark. Although he loved licking my camera lens:

Dougal French Bulldog puppy

And then: zonko puppy
Dougal French Bulldog puppy
Liberty-Blog-Photo Click on the banner to see some wonderful dogs looking for a new home.

{ 16 comments… read them below or add one }

Chris Stevenson February 2, 2012 at 12:23

Dougal, is by my desk and has a well and truly enlarged ego as a result of reading your wonderful blog.

I’m her husband by the way. Unless this is another boyfriend I don’t know about…

LLG February 2, 2012 at 12:29

@Chris Stevenson: oops! Sorry ( Copy amended). I have a feeling Dougal is about to go viral… LLGxx

LittleRus February 2, 2012 at 12:38

What a sweet little baby!!! Having a heartmelting moment here. :)

Louise - EdwynUK February 2, 2012 at 12:41

ahhhh, what a gorgeous pup!
I think every workplace would be better for a resident dog – a sure way to relieve stress and put a smile on visitors faces …….but I would say that, I’m biased……

American suburbanite in rural England February 2, 2012 at 12:42

Absolutely love Frenchies… All of my pets have been rescues, either from a shelter or animals that have been abandoned/surrendered at vet hospitals I’ve worked in. Miss having a dog, we are “down” to 7 cats (we are a bit of a feline Brady bunch) and have decided not to increase our furkid family until we move back to the States, but would go to Dogs Trust if we changed our minds.

Miss Tallulah Porkchop February 2, 2012 at 16:11

I am wildly in love with Dougal. So handsome.

Miss Cavendish February 2, 2012 at 17:03

If there is such a thing as maternal instinct, mine is kicking into overdrive. Dougal is absolutely darling.

F Harrington February 3, 2012 at 05:12

Dougal is a good looking chap with a cheeky face!
Our whippet (Whippey) also likes cashmere and fleece and owns his own Barbour. There’s a few pictures of him on twitpic. We were thinking of using these for a leaflet promo! Hope you like (Whippey) Have a great day!
Fiona Whippet Couriers.

GawgusThings February 3, 2012 at 08:18

Hmmm, ok, so he’s almost as gorgeous as Alfred, I’ll admit it. Almost…

Emma xx

annie February 3, 2012 at 13:30

Oh my god that’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen! I’ve wanted a frenchie for ages but my boyfriend says I can only get one if he never has to see it or touch it. As we live together I haven’t worked out how to do this yet. Humph.

Em February 3, 2012 at 23:54

Oh what a delicious face! xx