After spending the early afternoon working two days ago, I couldn’t find my sister anywhere. I looked by the pool in our room, in the sitting rooms of the hotel.

Eventually I found my her stretched out on one of the fourposter beds in the olive grove at Les Deux Tours. She takes a nap most afternoons, but finding her sleeping here summed up every reason for taking her on holiday. Somewhat of a change from Kentish Town.

And today we have woken up in London again. Goodbye Marrakech, we’ll be back soon.

What a fabulous place to have an afternoon nap when London is cold and windy!

No matter how tired I am, I can never nap during the day. Somehow I have a feeling I could do it in that setting though… ๐Ÿ˜‰ Amazing!

Went to Marrakech for a friend’s hen a few months ago and absolutely loved it – would definitely go back!

Oh wow, what an amazing picture. Love hearing about your travels. Your Marrakech posts have made me even more sure that I need to go myself!

Laura xx

Aah, that’s a lovely photo & tagline. I really envy you & your sister for your obviously close relationship – much as I love my brothers, I would really really have loved a sister.

she looks so pretty

She looks so beautiful and sleepy! afternoon naps are the best the setting looks like a dream!

I feel so envious … that photo is just gorgeous!

And I want to thank you for taking me with you on holiday too ๐Ÿ™‚ That is to say, I’ve really enjoyed reading all about your holiday away with your sister. I’d never thought about travelling to Morocco/Marrakech … but it’s now definately on my “Must Do” list! So … thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

I thought that may be a picture out of a magazine! Then I almost fell asleep just staring at it…. how peaceful, beautiful, and enchanting! Love sister trips xo

your newest fan,