I am obsessed with this song, which became the soundtrack of London Fashion Week – I remember it at Christopher Kane, and again at the Topshop venue and again…and it bounced around my head for the week.  I’ve been playing it obsessively on YouTube since LFW ended (it’s not out until the 16 Oct on iTunes in the UK, altho I think it was released in the US today) and I’m still not bored of it.

I meant to post this two weeks back, but got distracted & just found it in my drafts; I’m sure you have to have been living under a cultural stone not to have heard it by now but, just in case you haven’t, here it is…

She has such a gorgeous voice! Have you seen the video of her live on Jools Holland? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83kfch8JacI)

@Neha: Thank you for the link – I’m gong to check it out now! LLGxx

I love this song too! They’ve been playing it lots on BBC6 music and then she was on Jools Holland last night. V catchy song and great voice.

Sooooo happy you’ve put this on your blog! Heard it last week but didn’t get the details & have been asking about it since. Love it….thank you! X

I love it too!

Consider me a cultural stone dweller, because I hadn’t heard this. And it is now a firm favourite, what a gorgeous voice x

Yes I love her too!!!!! check out blue jeans and gramma, such a good voice and the crazy vids are so cool too. jx

Thank you. Blackberry down for the third day as I head into my busiest work week of the year at Frieze Art Fair. Could have had a morning meltdown, but listened to this and feel VERY MUCH CALMER!!!!

She was on ‘Later” last night here at home. You must’ve somehow known? Or actually, on second thought you prob saw folk chatting about it on Twitter. She fascinates me.

@Fiona: Nope. I’m in America at the moment, and out of synch with London. That’s the zeitgeist for you…

As I said, it was all over LFW, and Lauren Laverne was playing it on her 6 Music morning show last week. LLGxx

What a beautiful song – and an impossibly beautiful girl. Have just pre-ordered it on itunes. Thanks so much for sharing!

THANK YOU for introducing to this most beautiful song! I can’t stop listening to it either!