Hampstead Heath winter

My love of Hunter boots is well known. Hell, I’ve been writing about them on LLG since I moved myself (& my purple Hunters) to New York in 2007. That’s me in my pair last winter up on Hampstead Heath.

So I’m very, very excited to announce that I have just been signed as one of the faces – and, I guess, legs – of the AW11 campaign for Hunter, which we shoot tomorrow in a secret location here in London. I’ll be styling myself for it, as the theme of the campaign is Hunters as they would be worn naturally by each of the three people appearing in the photographs.

(P Bad will not be a face of Hunter, much to lil’sis’ chagrin. She’s far too naughty to go on a shoot unfortunately.)

Congrats, LLG! As I said on Twitter, perfect fit (no pun intended). x

Nice one! Congrats.
Think wellies must speak to the heart of plenty of us. In the 18 months or so of blogging I’ve gotten the odd comment here or there, I champion Hunters and everyone chipped in with an opinion. So favourable some not so.
Anyway once again congrats, and poor PB being left out. Though am sure she’s plenty warm in her other gifts.
N

Excellent! Can’t wait to see the campaign, it sounds like a perfect match.

Oh how wonderful! Yay for you! But shame for little snappy face P. Baddog 🙁

WOW! How exciting.

Down here in Deepest Dorset only the ‘Weekenders’ wear Hunters!!

I have those aubergine Hunters too. I love them and, as we now live in Somerset, wear them everywhere! I also tell anyone who will listen [when the subject of wellies are raised] that wellies are worth investing in and that Hunters are perfect. (yes, even for festivals – if you’re going to spend 4 days in wellies, you need ones with good foot support and slim legs otherwise you’ll end up with sores where the wellies rub when they flap backwards and forwards. Husband -then boyfriend- didn’t believe me and ended up looking like he’d been shot through the shin, on both legs. Sure enough, the next year he took my advice and ordered some navy Hunters which he’s been wearing injury free ever since.)

I am sure you will have a great time on the shoot, look forward to seeing the results.

Congratulations! I love my Hunter boots-bought first pair this winter and they certainly won’t be my last!! Such a great company to be part of!

Congrats! Now I like my Hunter wells even more!

That’d be wellies,of course. Apparently auto correct is the only one who doesn’t like them. 😉