1) Accessorize Deborah vintage flower ring £10
2) Accessorize Amalfi teardop stone ring £8
3) Accesssorize Turquoise drop earrings £8
4) Turquoise navette chandelier earring £12
5) Bombay shield short drop earring £8
6) Accessorize White Chandelier Earrings £8
7) Oliver Bonas Gold Fern Drop Earrings £7.50
8 ) Luxe safari short drop earring £8
Although beautiful jewellery from young designers will always float my boat, the fact remains that I am the owner of dozens of single earrings, as I manage to lose half of every pair I ever buy, so I have learnt that my everyday earrings might as well be as cheap as possible. (I coat the backs in clear nail varnish to stop allergic reactions.)
My love of the dangly earring is well-documented – Nonsense on Stilettos even sent me some from India a few years back, and I struck gold (well, non-specific metal) in Accessorize & in Oliver Bonas last week.
I may also have been led astray when I realized that there was a 3 for 2 offer on jewellery in Accessorize. Which is why I am now the proud owner of six new pairs of earrings and three new rings.