Mango took three digital media writers to Moscow. And two of us brought a bag by Angel Jackson to carry at the evening fashion show. And not just any bag, but matching clutches in grey watersnake. Yet again proving my point that people who love beautiful accessories have a passion for Angel Jackson bags. (The third bag in the photo is Briony’s beloved Chanel 2.55.)

Mine is on the left – the Continental Clutch, which also doubles as a handy iPad case (£208) and Pat’s is on the right – the Chandra Clutch – which just happens to be on sale for the astounding price of £79, reduced from £158, for the large size.

Here’s the post I wrote about the Continental last year.

I am obviously a total Angel Jackson convert, thanks to you 😉 £79 is amazing value for the clutch, AJ bags are such incredible quality and clever design.

@Penny Dreadful Vintage: I know I bang on about them all the time, but they are just such astonishing value in an over priced market. LLGxx

I have a wonderful AJ bag that is the perfect size for taking away on the weekends; bright red, beautiful leather and fits everything you need perfectly. And i seem to remember I paid an extremely reasonable £100-150 a couple of yrs ago. Its great to find a bag company where quality and style doesn’t mean adding on a couple of extra 00’s to the price!

@Emma Grubb: There’s a tan one on the website which I think I may just buy…your comment has decided me! LLGxx

Oohhh… lucky girl! MMxx

@Metropolitan Mum: Not gonna lie! LLGxx

They’re beautiful and a great price. I wince when I see the prices of most bags. I keep the same every day one until it falls to bits xx

Yup, the price point is one (of the many) things I love about Angel Jackson LLGxx