P1010038

This rather lovely case arrived on my doorstep last week from Netaporter (thank you guys), and I’m not going to act blase because I’m thrilled. To be honest, I had no idea that Netaporter stocked tech accessories – but of course it makes perfect sense for a pioneering online fashion company.

Printed with Alexander McQueen’s signature skull motif, it’s a black and gray leather trimmed canvas case, with a thick padded lining to save precious tech from bangs and bumps.

It’s not the most lightweight of options – it’s big enough to fit a 15 inch laptop – but most airlines allow you a carry on bag AND a laptop case, so I’m thinking that this would be brilliant for carrying all my tech onto the plane. I have a lot of toys, and usually they tend to swill around the bottom of my handbag when I’m travelling.

But this case would hold my netbook, Kindle, digital camera, Flip and mifi. There’s a side pocket inside, and a zipped pocket on the exterior, which would fit travel documents.

Moving swiftly on, it’s available exclusively at Netaporter here

Veeeeeeery nice. Got the Marc Jacobs Lapton case from Net-A-Porter a year back. Most used purchase I’ve made all year although I do wish it had a few compartments to hold phone, camera etc.

Fab gift!

Having said that, the skull pattern is too extreme for me. I’m more of a Penelope & Parker kinda gal.

Ooooh nice! I love the skulls personally, though my current laptop bag is from a Swiss company that makes bags out of old Swiss Army blankets – it is technically only a satchel, but fits my laptop perfectly.

I love this – it’s very fierce. Maybe if you were carrying it last week, the staff on Easyjet would have known not to mess with you and your blackberry! Can’t believe no-one handed it in :S

oooooooooooo…

yeahhhhh! LLGxx

Cute case, always love a bit of Alexander McQueen.

Shame about your Blackberry 🙁 I hope someone somewhere is suffering from a guilty conscience.

me too, sweetheart, me too! LLGxx

Goodness that’s a lovely, lovely thing. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. May it give you many hours of travelling pride and joy.xx

Oh there really aren’t enough words to describe how much I love this! I am ashamed of my boring standard issue laptop case now 🙁

This is very cool. McQueen will do your laptop proud!

i noticed you have an alexander mcqueen laptop case but you have a 13″ macbook air. does your laptop fit into the case? I’ve been debating on buying the case for my 13″ pro and i’m afraid it won’t fit into it. just wondering how you like it