This is the Kate shirt from Isabella Oliver 365: it’s absolutely the BEST beach cover up. There’s something laid back yet ineffably chic about a slightly over-sized cotton shirt with the sleeves rolled up, worn over a bikini on holiday, straw bag in hand, flat gold sandals on feet. This one is particularly good, as it has a generous tail so you can get away with no shorts underneath…it also has stylish navy & white buttons down the front.

And – it’s on 50% sale! At a bargain £34.50 reduced from £69 (There’s a fab blue & white striped version too.)

This photo was taken on the swimming pool terrace at the W Barcelona last week.

I do look rather grumpy, but I assure you I was having a perfectly splendid time.

You look great!
Is that a tattoo above your ankle?
I’d be interested to know what you think of tattoos (apologies if you’ve written about them before)?

only size G left…:-(

You kind of look like Lady Gaga in this photo… when she’s normal, not when she’s gaga.

That is one lovely picture of you LLG!

Oh I absolutely love the sheer beauty of this simplicity all put together. no more kaftan, no crazy prints, just beautiful white crispness – and i love how it totally offsets your blond hair so perfectly. I might not look as good, but this is a real breath of fresh air in the summery prints we see in such excess!

An oversized white shirt features in my grown-up guide to holidays – and this one’s perfect! You look fab.

You look very comfortable and I love oversized shirts on hot days to wear around the house. I still prefer wearing a sarong for the beach.