Just in case you were labouring under the delusion that this was a la la la fashion blog, I give you a very short video blog I shot just at my mother’s home in Northamptonshire just before Christmas:

(If you are reading this on an RSS feeder, you will need to click through to LLG to watch.)

LibertyLondonSheep!!!! YAY! More animals please! I was already savouring the posts about the dogs, but I like how you are branching out.
Bonne Année, it was lovely to meet you this year, here's to meeting again in 2010, with less PR horror stories. x

Brilliant….I always wonder if people really believe those who work in fashion, live permanently in a 'Fashion Wonderland' …thank you for sharing that!!

I love the video, LLG! Feeding the sheep in a snowstorm may not be fun, but it's something you don't see everyday. And the whippet is so adorable!

thanks for sharing! Can I ask what kind of camcorder are you using the quality is great outdoors?!

Beautiful! The sheep, the whippet, the snow…just lovely.

So cute. I want sheep!! Although my neighbors here in downtown DC might not be so happy. just discovered you recently and its been fun reading during the downtime of the holidays. Happy new year!

Fantastic! I really enjoyed that! Thanks for posting. I loved seeing Billy's jumpy run and the sheep plus hearing your lovely voice! xx

Wow. You are a natural when it comes to shooting videos. 1:35 in one go, bravo! Plus, your voice is made for presenting. I see a bright future for you and the camera. And the sheep 🙂
xx MM

Glorious cinematography! Ha!

Fascinating to see just how much the weather is affecting you and the rest of England.

Endlessly amusing, keep the videos coming!

Poppy xox

You know, most of the time I'm exceptionally jealous of your fabulously fashiony life. And now I'm jealous of your country idyll, too. Harrumph!

(Great sheep names, by the way.)