P1090840

Someone please explain to me why, when there are three super luxe dog beds in the house, Posetta Baddog finds it necessary to curl up on the contents of my overnight bag? Specifically on my cashmere scarf and sequinned cocktail dress.

I completely empathise. Where is the nuzzling down spot of choice for my cat on these chilly afternoons? On the keyboard of my laptop. When I am using it. Grrrrrr.

Because she doesn't want you to leave!

xx Miss W

She's mostly on the cashmere scarf – you have to admit she has taste … and is gorgeous.

Even after washing it still smells like you and she loves you.

I imagine it's the same reason my cat (and her claws!) finds it necessary to nest in my cashmere sweaters and cuddle with my Bottega Veneta bag.

Ah yes, Dog Logic. My gorgeous greyhound likes to 'borrow' my shoes and slippers and hide them in her bed. Naughty dog!

She wants to dress up & go out dancing (& borrow your things) as you have such excellent taste!

xo

Oh that's not so bad…years ago when I shared a flat with a friend and her cats, one of my friends came to London for an interview – the cat got in her suitcase and wee-ed (not quite sure how you spell that)on her interview clothes! Obviously, she couldn't wear them and had to borrow something from me. Euuwh.

Because small creatures MUST be anywhere they shouldn't be. My 14-month-old nephew has been desperately trying to sit on my laptop all afternoon.

Great comment and big blog. I see in a newspapaer of mi countri la tercera. See you.