This was shot three years ago but I never tire of watching it.

And, in case, you were wondering how 250,000 rubber balls were poured down one of the steepest streets in San Francisco, here is the making of film:

(via Inspire Me Please)

I remember this commercial well! Yes, very soothing, and very pretty! I'd never seen the 'making of' though – thanks for sharing!

It's probably the most amazing commercial EVER!!

/Caroline

Doctors should recommend this as a way to reduce high blood pressure!

This is probably my fave advert ever. Never seen this long version though. Thanks for posting. 🙂 xx

I once interviewed someone at the ad agency – it was for a piece about 'creatively brave' marketing directors. They pointed out that not many people would have said yes to 'let's put thousands of bouncy balls down a hill in San Francisco'. I thought that pretty much summed it up….it had to be a leap of faith, but it worked so utterly brilliantly.

I've never seen that!

this ad made me but Jose Gonzales' album, and never seen the making of – spotted someone I know in it! This industry is tiny…

My god, that song brings back memories. It was the favourite of an ex- (and lifelong best friend) of mine. He drowned a year ago. Wow.

The Sony Bravia ads are phenomenal! (Have you seen the one with the paint explosions?! Love!) As someone who worked in the advertising industry, ads like this are hard to come by this day and age. For most clients, creativity is stiffled, not embraced. As far as commercials that make me smile, another favorite is Schweppe's 'Schweppervescence'–beautifully done and quite refreshing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRFfJJjLpqw