LIberty London Girl

Look: I know I don’t do outfit posts but I need some help here. I’m in two minds. On one hand I can hear my mother & lil’sis in my ear telling me I am too old to wear such short skirts. On the other, I am ALL about the short skirt, and can’t really imagine not wearing them any more.

I’m wearing an LBD and a black tux here, with black patent & suede Kurt Geiger ankle boots. I’m throwing this open for your opinion internets. Can I get away with this?

I think you look great…and in no danger of landing on Daddy Likey's "Don't Showcha Your Chocha" list.

Because I hate my knees, I used to think girls past a certain age should stop wearing short skirts. Now I think if you've got the legs, show them off! You look great here, so NO your skirt is not too short and YES you should continue to wear them as long as you like!

Yes. You look great and it does not look too short at all.

If you have got the legs keep wearing them also it depends on the cut. That dress looks great. I wear them with opaques and I am 48 !

Hell YES!

Rules schmules. You look great, you've got fab legs, it's a great dress and you should be proud that you can wear it without worrying about such things as wrinkly knees. Also, I tend to think something's too short if I won't wear it (slightly hypocritical perhaps but a girl's got to have her limits!) and that is definitely not too short. As WendyB says, you're not going to land on Daddy Likey's "Don't Show-cha your Chocha" list!!

I am 47, I also wear short skirts with opaque tights, go for it !!!

Of course you can wear the skirt. Pfft!

looks good to me- great pins- I would show them off! I've always wanted good legs but even in my ballet days they were just too thick- good shape but too damn big!

Yes! You have great legs! Some rules are meant to bend and flex a little… especially when you have the necessary "equipment" to carry it off!