So Much to do. so little time

T gave me this genius notebook when I was in London last. She knows me so well. I’ m a headless chicken today: tidying, cleaning, ironing, making lunch, curling bloody hair, slapping on the make-up, packing…

God I hate packing. I’m leaving this afternoon for ten days or so in New York…it’s only an hour away on the train, but I haven’t been in the city for five weeks, owing to an unscheduled trip back to London for a funeral, which was extended for another one. I’ve been given the use of some friend’s apartments whilst they are both out of town, so I thought it might be a good idea to shake the hayseeds out of my hair, see some editors & drink some cocktails.

I’m extremely excited to see my friends, but equally shall miss the boys and the Hounds. I’d hate for them to think that I am hot-footing it back to NY at the first opportunity – but I do think they need a break from me from time to time.

I normally travel with a small shoulder bag and my laptop, but this time I am dragging my huge Tumi with me. I moved out to Jersey at a couple of day’s notice at the beginning of July, so brought only summer clothes & shoes with me. Although it’s still in the seventies here, the mercury is going to drop later this week, and I am thoroughly bored with all my floaty frocks and sandals. So, I’ve washed & ironed my summer clothes to put back into storage until next Spring or Los Angeles, whichever comes sooner, and am going for a forage in my Chelsea storage container for my winter wardrobe.

Notebook made by The Cooper Family

La la love the notebook. You'll be pleased to know it's simply sipping down here in London and chill, have on first black polo neck and opaques. You make it sound so lovely though putting Summer wardrobe away all clean and pristine.
WEM xx

What a nice and funny notebook.
And so true the quote!!!!
Have a nice trip.

xoxo

Hi LLG – Wow! I was really excited to see the 'So Much to do.." notebook as it was my husband who designed it! (I am the other half of The Cooper Family designers) We do have two other notebooks and fabric letters – I'll email you some pictures. In the meantime, thanks for your lovely comments about our notebook. Anita x

Los Angeles, eh? That would put you within driving distance from me.

I think that notebook is great. I can think of many people I know who would love to have one just like it!

hehe, great pad!

I am so impressed with people, such as your good self, who store clothes away for winter and summer. I just have everything hanging and really wear whatever I feel like regardless of the weather. Judging by how cold I am today, this approach is not working!