I was beyond thrilled to see a Tweet from lovely July Stars alerting me to LLG’s inclusion at no3 in French Vogue’s list of Twelve Twitters & bloggers to follow.

“Pointus, originaux et souvent très personnels, informatifs mais aussi amusants, intimes et décalés, voici 12 comptes Twitter à suivre, surtout lorsqu’on est accro de mode.”

I’m included, along with The Sartorialist, Garance Doré, Dior, Colette, DvF, Maison Kitsune, Chanel Iman & Dita von Teese.

Here’s what they said: “Très pointue et calée sur la mode, elle assiste à toutes les soirées, les défilés et les événements dignes d’être mentionnée. Le tout est commenté avec une assiduité qui permet d’être à la page à chaque instant. Une bible!”

French Vogue

Exciting!! Though I'll probably have to wait for at least 3 weeks before my copy reaches me – French Vogue takes forever to arrive in the post!

Well done! I am continually impressed with all your blogging achievements, and really think that you deserve it!

Garance Doré? The Sartorialist?
But was it about your blogs or about your twittrring?
Your tweets are always nice and informative, while Garance hasn't been updating for weeks and The Sartoralist only tweets links to his new posts.
I just don't get it.
Lucy =)

Garance Doré? The Sartorialist?
But was it about your blogs or about your twittrring?
I just don't get it.
Lucy =)

Garance Doré? The Sartorialist?
But was it about your blogs or about your twittrring?
I just don't get it.
Lucy =)

Garance Doré? The Sartorialist?
But was it about your blogs or about your twittrring?
I just don't get it.
Lucy =)

Garance Doré? The Sartorialist?
But was it about your blogs or about your twittrring?
I just don't get it.
Lucy =)

Garance Doré? The Sartorialist?
But was it about your blogs or about your twittrring?
I just don't get it.
Lucy =)

Congratulations! Absolutely spot on and very well deserved.

Nice work there, getting a bit of a profile x